Monday, September 14, 2009

RIDIN THE RAILS OF THE CRAZY TRAIN ON ARTFIRE

So, Thurs evening I took some zinc - woke up Friday feeling sort of ok, took some more zinc and Sat. wasn't too bad...............................and then woke up today feeling like someone clobbered me in the face - guess I've got a sinus infection brewing......................
At the same time I'm really excited about getting 2 diamond drill bits to drill holes in glass - but I think I want to get the better ones - I've already burned those out!
On to the Crazy Train
And just in time for cooler weather with Broken Hallelujah's crocheted caps, slippers, scarves and adorable little change purses.
Aren't these pretty women's slippers? I love this color combination - purple and turquiose - if you're anything like me and have cold feet these look nice and comfy and warm..............

Love this lacy cap, maybe not the best for keeping your head warm - but it sure would be great for one of those bad hair days - you can be pretty even on a bad hair day - I like that idea! (what can I say - I have a lot of bad hair days! lo) And it's even a pretty blue!
Wood - wood is one of my favorite things in the world - I'm not sure what it is about wood - especially in the hands of someone who knows how to make the beauty of it stand out and not hide it - The artisan of Wood N Goods knows how to make wood into something beautiful. Ornaments, wall plaques, oh I didn't get a copy of the best - a dragon wrapped around a mirror!
This little rocking horse ornament is so cool - really like the way she colors the wood and the rounded edges really adds a nice touch.
This lion is just awesome! I am impressed, it takes time to accurately cut out all those pieces, but to round off the edges too giving them dimension, way cool - those eyes- and the blue "feathers" - The whole lion is just so awesome - some beautiful work there Woods N Goods!
One of most popular items on ArtFire - handmade soap - these lovely looking soaps are by Faye Farms , and I figured I may as well choose a couple of my favorite scents, vanilla - the top one is a blend of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove - wow - I bet that smells almost good enough to eat!
I remember wearing Patchouli oil - loved the stuff - just a little bit would go a long way - I think having it in a soap would just be divine!

All the pictures are linked to the items in the studios. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

No comments: