Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy Train on ArtFire Promoting Caterpillar Peacock

Some wonderfull creative ladies came up with a super idea of a bunch of us getting together and promoting each other.

So, for today we are promoting http://caterpillarpeacock.artfire.com
(title of my post links to her shop)

I of course had to choose this calla lily brooch that is needlefelted and then the teeny tiny beret!






Lindsey, the owner/creator of Caterpillar Peacock lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She says she is inspired by so many things: color, nature, my mom, funny things on the internet, old school games, comic books, anything from the 50's through the 70's, Alphonse Mucha,....The list goes on and on.

Support handmade artists, you get something unique, artistic, well made, that isn't mass produced. or
you can go to some local big block store and buy something everybody else has!

3 comments:

Phoenyx Ravenswing said...

Greetings!

That calla lily is just awesome! :-) Beautiful, beautiful work - thnx for posting this! :-)

Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Bird, from TST

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Hon,How are you.,How beautiful.I just joined Artfire.I hope I did the right thing.XXOO Marie Antionette

Unknown said...

PhoenyxRavenswing - cool name btw!
I think the calla lily is pretty awesome too! She does some neat stuff.

Hi Marie, how are you???
I'm doing ok, thanks!
I hope you got in on the $7/mo??? it may take some time for things to pick up there - I haven't made any sales on there yet - but, we'll see! Hope it all works out for all of us!
Hugs;
Kris