Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Accessories by GottJoy On ArtFire

I guess this one is going to be a late night blog. Wow- this shop has jewelry, wine stoppers, men's jewelry, letter openers, pens, ceiling fan pulls, and a few other categories!

It was sort of strange when I was looking at items in this shop, I was really drawn to this bracelet - it's weird because I'm usually not drawn to gold or pink! And this bracelet has both!!!! I like the lines of it, and the pretty shiney crystals too! This would make a great bracelet for prom, mother's day - or just because! Know anyone who has a birthday coming up?



And then there's this awesome beadwoven spiral sticthed turquoise necklace. I always really appreciate some nicely done beadwork. And, it's a very pretty color combination.
as always - the blog title is linked to the shop! Some pretty cool stuff there, check it out, and have a great night/day!

No comments: