Thursday, June 25, 2009

Totally Tyra On ArtFire

Totally Tyra from Keller, Texas is pretty versatile, handmade cards, embroidered burp clothes and onesies, bags, and more. I like this card - with all our technology, sometimes a nice card with a handwritten note is such a nice change of pace, especially when it has these bright cheery sunflowers on it.
or if sunflowers aren't your person's cup of tea - there's this sweet purple flower - Nicely made handmade cards - and you won't believe how inexpensive these cards are - I'm not telling, you'll just have to go look for yourself! :)
Now this is just too cute! And is sort of making me laugh, I can't help but wonder what my daughter would do if I got this for my new grandbaby - well if baby is a girl - we don't know yet! Well, she liked running around in her ballet outfits so why shouldn't her baby do it too! Cute!

Totally Tyra doesn't have a lot of items in her studio, but she does have a variety - great prices, and she has Custom Embroidered Gifts on her avatar - so if you are looking for something special for that special little someone - check out this sweet studio -
Title links to Totally Tyra's studio.


1 comment:

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Beautiful! I love the purple card!