Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GrahtoeStudios on ArtFire

Now I know what to do with those antlers I found many years ago when I was living out in the mountains! Make hair sticks with them!
I probably won't but Grahtoestudios on ArtFire does. There are several pairs in the studio right now. I'm not sure if all of them have this beautiful purple heart wood on top or not, but these do. What a beautiful combination. And what a clever idea for using found antlers!

Or how about this beauiful mobius worry stone? Knowing me, I'd probably be rubbing the antlers! But, this worry stone would make a great paper weight, or a worry stone. Carved out of a pale pink alabaster, it's so pretty - how could you stay worried just playing around with this!
Carving - mmmmm that's something I have tried much of!................................................... well, with my hands, it may be something I won't try, so maybe I'll just have to get one of these from Grahtoestudios instead!
Title of this post links to the studio - check it out! some pretty cool items - you should see the wood bowls!!!!! Beautiful wood bowls!

No comments: