Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dancing Wind Designs

Dancing Wind Designs, from Kingsland Georgia makes handwoven seed bead creations. I love seeing what people do with seedbeads. I've done a bit of that myself - and still have a lot of seedbeads, but I can say I have never tried anything as extensive as this gorgeous copper lined seed bead lariat necklace. Thats an awesome combination of seed beads - and so nicely done.
This beautiful silky red and gold seedbead swag necklace is pretty awesome. Silky - it is amazing when you do certain things with seedbeads - they do have this very silky feeling to them. This is quite a stunning piece -
and last but not least by any means - blue! Blue and gold coral fringe earrings. Now, I guess what you call these depends on where you live. I would call them twiggy earrings - for you people who are thinking of that skinny lady - no not that kind of twiggy- Maybe coral fringe is a better name for these! Whatever you call them, they are neat earrings! For such a simple design, they do take a little bit of work - yes I've tried this design, it's not difficult - but it does take a little time to wind the wire through all those little itty bitty beads! And she does it very well!

Go pay a visit to Dancing Wind Designs on ArtFire, it's so fun seeing all the different styles of jewelry created in this world!
Title links to this great studio on ArtFire!


No comments: