Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CrazyTrain Rider Bayside Photography

Happily introducing the current CrazyTrain Rider: Bayside Photography
Of course I went to the Flower category first, and what I found there are some very different pictures of flowers - such as this Graffiti Art Flowers Growing On a Graffiti Wall - and I love it! 5x7

















I also  kind of have a thing for doors and windows, and really like this Old House Public Landing Snow Hill Maryland with the bright flowers against that old worn out paint. 8x12









and lighthouses, especially growing up in the middle of the desert sw, and this is one place I've actually been, Bodie Island Lighthouse Outer Banks, NC  11x14







If you are Looking for something to adorn your walls, go check out Bayside Photography, and if you want the photo in a different size, just contact them and they will gladly print it in a different size.

The littlesister/littlebrother tag-alongs:
Andrus Garden Quilts has some fantastic art quilts and I just love this ACEO Original Chickadee, one of my favorite birds.

















Giese DeseiGns with some wonderful hand knit and crocheted items for baby's and adults and many are custom order so you get the perfect size. Love this Cream Lace Hand Knit Hat















Sam's Stuff with some cool vintage items and some she makes too.  To keep you warm, this hand crocheted Cowl Scarf with Peace Sign 





I love that you can find such a wide assortment of really cool items on ArtFire, from art to artful apparel. check out some of theses shops and have a great day.

No comments: