Friday, May 25, 2012

ArFire CrazyTrain Rider Acadienne

Our current CrazyTrain Rider is Acadienne  with this very nice welcoming message:
"Bonjour! Welcome to my studio of handmade needlework items, from the divinely lacy and upscale shawls to kitchen items made from readily available cotton yarn. All are made with love and care, and of course the expertise of an extremely experienced needleworker." She does do some very nice work. 
I love this Light Green and Pastel Pink Ruffled Scarf  One of my favorite color combinations, besides blue.
Of course I have to add this lovely Hand Crocheted Shawl in Shades of Blue made with Fair Trade Cotton Yarn
I'd also like to add that Acadienne has "Traditions made New" under her shop name on the banner,  I have to agree!
On to our littlesister/littlebrother tag-a-longs:
WhystleStop with handmade soap in scents for women, men, unisex, and unscented along with whipped shea butter, although I think this Handmade Sea Salt Sp[a Unscented Soap sounds pretty interesting.
HippiesCreations with a large assortment of crocheted items and I just love this Newborn Twinkle Star Afghan, How very clever this is!
TheSunnysideBiz with Sea Glass & Marble jewelry, shoulder bags & purses, OOAK Clothing, pillows & covers, items for the kitchen & accessories.......Most of the purses are made with denim, from mostly denim to just a little, like this lovely  Summer Denim Shoulder Bag with Large Quilted Garden Pocket
This really is one of my favorite parts about handmade creations, 4 different people, with very different items, 2 of which do crocheting &/or knitting, similar but completely different items.  Unique creations!

Wow - about 2 weeks ago I had over 1300 unread e-mails, I'm now down to about 170! No, I'm not reading every one of them, some get deleted without even being opened, but I have read about half of them!
Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.  Would love to hear what you think, be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by, besides which, it's another link to your blog. :))

2 comments:

Andrea Wagner said...

Great post!

Andreadesigns
www.andreadesigns.artfire.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea! So glad you stopped by!