Monday, May 28, 2012

ArtFire CrazyTrain Rider AmeliaOriginals

You will find elegantly simple to complex designs in wire wrapped jewelry along with other jewelry designs and some very cool wire bookmarks called Paper Doodles in AmeliaOriginals shop on ArtFire.

Check out this very cool Copper Wire Sculptured Flower Pendant, that can also be worn as a brooch! How cool is that!

















I really like this Wire Wrapped Brass over Cabochon pendant
That's some pretty curly wire there!  Almost as curly as my hair! No, actually its a little curlier! lo
















And one of her adorable Paper Doodle Bookmarks with an Attitude
I just had this thought, they sort of remind me of something else, but I'm not saying what! hehe

These fun creations are making me write funny things!
Seriously though, check out AmeliaOriginal for some pretty cool wire wrapped jewelry.









littlesister/littlebrother tag-a-longs:

VirtuallyYours with some great premade banners and avatars, such as this very nice looking Mountains at Sunset Banner & Avatar, Trish also loves designing web sites.
















123Gemstones where you can find lots of jewelery supplies along with some nicely wire wrapped pendants!  (funny how this works out this way some times) such as this lovely Mother of Pearl copper WireWrappedSeaShellPendant














WyvernDesigns - wow - what an eclectic assortment of items, from hand knit items, mod jewelry made with polymer clay, baby headbands, and more!  Check out these awesome little Red and Black Ladybug Buttons handmade with polymer clay. 

And there you have our crazy train riders, what a great mix of creations.  Such talent!
It really is better handmade!





I'm a bit late in posting this, my fingers were not functioning yesterday, in fact my whole body was pretty much not functioning!  Guess that's what I get for shampooing my living room carpet!  Yay it's clean, and today I did my futon!!
Hope you had a memorable Memorial Day. 
Thanks for coming by and let me know what you think!  I Love comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bad girl! hahahaha. love that flower....thanks for sharing.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Unknown said...

hehehehe what can I say.................Hi Debbi!Glad you stopped by!