Friday, May 11, 2012

ArtFire Crazy Train Rider MastRpieces Unlimited

There are many crafts I have tried throughout the years, some work out for me, and some don't.  One of those that I really struggle with, is polymer clay.  I truly admire those artisans that can create nice looking beads, covered boxes, ornaments, and other cool things out of this wonderful material.  Oh I can create beads, and other things with it, but they are not so pretty like MastRpieces Unlimited's pieces.
Look at the details in these Kaleidoscope Round Pillow Beads, it's work like this that just amazes me.














and another pair of Kaleidoscope Round Pillow Beads, aren't these gorgeous?














Oh, you want a necklace, earrings or a pendant that's already put together?  You can get that too, such as this lovely Teal Polymer Clay Necklace at MastRpiecesUnlimited, check it out!















littlesister/littlebrother tag-alongs
Acadienne with some very nice knitted and crochet items for bath, baby, women, kitchen, and I love these Womens Knitted Tube Socks in Red & Green Stripes











thesunnysidebiz with shoulder bags & purses, one of a kind clothing, jewelry & accessories, pillows and covers, in the kitchen, sea glass treasures,  such as this very cool  Sea Glass and Shark Tooth Copper Wire Wrapped
(nice picture too!)













Melekdesigns with a great assortment of jewelry, necklaces, earrings, sets, bracelets, beaded watch bracelets, anklets, & lanyards.  I really like this very pretty  Flower Trio Wire Wrapped Pendant Chain Necklace


Check out some or all of these wonderful studios, for some great handmade creations.  Be Unique, wear something unique.





My apologies to the previous rider JustATish, another cool jewelry artisan, I was a bit under the weather the past few days.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
I've got lots of cleanning to do - my daughter & 2 grandkids are going to be here this evening!

No comments: