Friday, June 24, 2011

ArtFire Crazy Train Rider Angelas_Adornments

It's been a crazy crazy week, and so once again, I'm a bit behind. 
Angelas _Adornments has some pretty cool jewelry, but I'm going to focus on her other art, namely her watercolor paintings
I absolutely love There is Magic in the Forrest watercolor painting.  I want to go wandering around that forest!









Paintings of windows fascinate me such as this European Window

















She has one other art form kind of tucked away, but worth mentioning, her Replica of Ancient Venus of  Willendorf made with polymer clay.



Angelas_Adornments also has some very pretty jewelry, but I'll let you explore that part of her shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day & a great weekend.

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Angela is so talented. I love the wire wrapping she does on her pendants! ~Val

Unknown said...

Hi Val, I do too, love the way she does wire wrapping! I love the multi-talented aspect!