Friday, June 3, 2011

ArtFire Crazy Train Rider Hippies Creations

It's been a busy busy week, and the upcoming week is starting out even busier! So, I hope I can half way keep up with these -
Today & yesterdays  Artfire CrazyTrain Rider is Hippie's Creations!  For some reason that may not make sense to most people, that name conjures up "handmade goodness" to me!  This mom of 3 boys from Scottsville Virginia loves to create art on wood and  crocheting. 
It's easy to see she loves to crochet, look at this adorable Purple Crochet Top.

















And such cuteness as this Penquin Earflap Crochet Hat - isn't that so adorable!

















I must have babies on the brain, when I first saw these cute little Crocheted Coin Pouches, I thought they were little baby mittens! I was browsing through quickly!
And they are so reasonably priced, you'll have change left over to put in them!











So, if you are looking for something a little extra special for that special someone in your life (including YOU) be sure to check out Hippie's Creations, where you will find handmade crocheted wearable and decorative creations, made to order!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments: