Friday, June 17, 2011

ArtFire Crazy Train Rider DaBeezNeez

While DaBeezsNeez does create some pretty cool jewelry, she also knits.  Since so many of the features have been on jewelry artisans, I'm going to feature her knitting.

This Yellow Matinee Set is just adorable!  I found it interesting that she calls her "sweaters" matinee coats, maybe it's a UK thing? But whatever it is, the whole set is just precious. 








This Toddler Cardigan: Country Side Scene with Shepard Toy is so sweet. Comes with a toy to keep the little one entertained while sparking creativity!   It takes time to add in those little details, I started a sweater for my grandson, by the time I got finished with the front, he was too big to wear it!  But, I'm also not the worlds fastest knitter!







This Turquoise & White Matinee Coat is one of my favorites.  Isn't that gorgeous.



I almost went into shock when I saw her prices, not because they are high, they are quite reasonable for these hand knitted items!  And you would almost think, well but they're coming from the UK, isn't shipping a lot of money? Not in this case!  If you are looking for something a little special for that special little one, I highly recommend paying DaBeezNeez a visit.  Besides, you just gotta check out a shop with a cool name like that!  You will also find some chainmaille, beaded jewelry, knitted toys & doll clothes, and more!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!
P.S. If you are trying to leave a message and have a hard time, please let me know with a message in my Artfire  shop : lisianblue  just click on Contact Artisan under the picture on the left side   Thanks!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Adorable knitwear! What a perfect idea to knit a little toy and put it in a pocket!!!! ~Val

Unknown said...

Hi Val, thanks for visiting & leaving a comment! Yeah I think that's a pretty cool idea, making a little toy to put in the pocket!