Monday, June 20, 2011

ArtFire Crazy Train Rider DesignsByBarb

I'm a little envious, this woman is sewing up some of the cutest kids clothes.  I've been trying to get things set up so I can do a lot more of that - sewing in general, not just kids clothes. 
Sorry, I got off track there!
 Barb has been sewing for over 50 years. She owned & operated a handmade clothing & lingerie shop.  She also owned & operated a ceramic & porcelain doll shop where she taught ceramics & porcelain doll making, along with raising 4 children. 

I love this Girl's Blue Shirred Top 3 Tiered Dress , love the colors & the design.
















Look how cute this Girls Custom Halter Short Set for infants, babys toddlers, love the little ruffle on the legs.  Cute!















Oh wait, she crochets too! look at these adorable Custom Baby Crochet 4 Color Athletic Shoes, so so so sweet!
It looks like pretty much everything she makes is available in just about any size you need - child size, just let her know when ordering if the listing isn't for a specific size.  DesignsByBarb For Moms & Kids has some adorable clothes, and some other goodies, be sure to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Barb's work is adorable! I am in love with the dress and wish I had a little girl on my list to shop for right now! ~Val

Unknown said...

Hi Val; so glad you stopped by! Sorry for my delay - Barb's work is adorable!