Thursday, March 22, 2012

ArtFireCrazyTrain Rider Just Fabulous Darlin

It's a bright and sunny day, and it's supposed to be in the low 70's today - Yay!  Spring is finally here!

And Just Fabulous Darlin has some perfect jewelry for spring

well, for anytime really! lo

Doesn't this Blue & White Porcelain Beaded Bracelet remind you of the deep blue sea?  I can also see this paired with an all white outfit (I'm such the fashionista! lo)













When I saw this lovely Real-Pearls-Glass Pearls Gemstone Bracelet, I thought oh that would be so cool if it's an anklet - it's a bracelet - mmmm maybe an extension???  I'm all about dresses & skirts in the spring and summer and love anklets too!








I love flowers, and dragonflies are such amazing little creatures, and look, this cool bead on this very pretty Blue Lampwork Bead and Czech Fire Polished Bead Bracelet has both!

mmmm I have several outfits that all three of these very cool bracelets by Just Fabulous Darlin would go with.  Oh yeah, there are necklaces, earrings, men's jewelry, and more!

And the littlesister/littlebrother tag-a-longs:

BlueMorningExpressions with some fabulous creations in polymer clay.  You can get some really cool beads like these Polymer Clay Floral Round Beads to create your own jewelry or choose from some fabulous jewelry this creative artisan has already made.  Oh yeah, there are polymer clay canes too!













It's a jewelry kind of day!
I love the jewelry creations in PaleMoonCreations  This Twisted Princess AlteredArt Charm Bracelet reminds me of one of my favorite movies Nightmare Before Christmas. 

I love the jewelry in all these shops!!!








Yes, it is definitely a jewelry kind of day today!   I didn't get very far in DianesDangles before this Blue Glass Leaves White LampworkBeaded Silver chain Bracelet caught my eye.
Yes, of course it's blue!









Oh the wonders of artisans who create handmade jewelry - 4 different people who create very different jewelry from each other.   I'd be willing to bet you could give all 4 of them the same beads, same findings, and they would come up with different creations! 
You get the benefit of owning something that 10,000 other people don't!  Most often these artisans make well made items and stand by their product.  Go shopping from the comfort of your home, and then go show off your fabulous finds doing something fun with some friends.  Don't be stingy now, tell them where you found it!  There's more than enough to go around.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful spring day!

Me? I've got to do some cleaning & rearranging , my daughter & grand kids will be here Sat!  And I need to finish quilting the quilt I'm making for my youngest granddaughter.

Would love to hear what you think about some of these lovely finds!

No comments: