Monday, July 7, 2008

New Friends, New Items, New.....................




I have found so many nice people through different sites - and am making new friends all the time! I tend to forget about blogspot - I think I spend more time on the computer than I like as it is. But, I'm going to try to update this more, post more photos, and link with some of the wonderful people and artists I've met.


Getting better with the camera - finally figured out that I can't shove the lens into the flower - it's not a macro lens - but have figured out that by pulling back a little more and setting the aperture differently I can accomplish just about what I want. I still want a macro lens though! I want to be able to get really really close to those flowers.
I've been making little boxes to put ornaments in that I painted a few years ago. I pick out the paper to go with the ornament. I'm going to try selling them as a set - I may list a few ornaments with out the boxes - but I think the boxes just make them more special. I will hopefully have a few pictures of them soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well hello Ms. Lisianblue! I thought I would stop in and let you know I like the look of your blog! That blue is soooo peaceful! Your flowers are beautiful and I hope you will post pictures of your boxes. ;)

Cheers! =D
~Kellie