Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Friends, Blogspost, Etsy and Others




The top picture is "A Rose for Lily"
The middle picture is "Myrrh Rose"
and the bottom one is "Cheryl's Rose"

I decided to put links to people who I've met outside of etsy that have etsy shops. Some of the links are to the etsy shops, some are to their blogspot pages.
They aren't in any particular order. Some of the people I'm getting to know better. I've been having so much fun on the computer conversing with people I haven't gotten much creating done! But that's ok.
If you happen upon my blog and the link is to your blog and you'd rather it be to etsy or vice versa - just let me know and I'll change it! Now that I figured out how to do all that! lololo it's so much easier than I thought. I failed to put the web page name in the 1st time I tried doing the links list - doesn't work that way! I even tried going in and editing the html - that worked but not quite the way I wanted it to.
Funny - getting everyone on the list - some I met through flickr, some through myspace, and oh yeah a couple through etsy - I didn't realize I'd been in contact with so many people in the past few months. And there are a few others that I don't have on the list yet that I will probably put there.

And now that I'm getting a little more used to blogspot I will probably be back more often!


No comments: