Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Art Fire Crazy Train Rider JanuaryGirlDesigns

And so it seems that just as I'm sort of half way caught up with things, I'm back up to Colorado Springs. It was definitely a last minute trip - my daughter called me Wed evening and I was trying to get on the bus Thurs at 2am - but that didn't happen so I went back home and slept part of the day and got some laundry done & repacked and was back to the bus station by 10pm and on the bus at 12am.  I had over 1700 unread emails - I narrowed it down to 1148 (delete, delete, delete!) but I do need to read some of those at some point! And so that's my apology and excuse for being behind again!

And on to today's ArtFire Crazytrain rider: JanuaryGirlDesigns

Earrings, I don't about anybody else, but I hardly leave home without them!  Love these Frosted Carnelian & Garnet Dangle Earrings










WOW! I'm not sure that I could pull this one off, but I love this Turquoise Spike Collar & Bracelet Set anyway!









Now, I could probably pull off this beautiful Blue Labradorite & Silver 2 Strand Necklace,  and it's blue!


And, did I mention that JanuaryGirlDesigns is having a sale?? No, well she is! So, hope on hover there and check these fabulous jewelry pieces and have fun!








And, not to be forgotten the littlesister and littlebrother tag alongs:

JuliesTreasures, with a nice assortment of soaps and bath items as well as some cute cards.  I love this Glittery Peach Handmade Floral Mothers Day Card









LovelyThings - oh the list of items this woman makes is too long!  You just have to go check out this unique shop!!!!! This picture just does not do this Flowering Garden Crazy Quilt justice - you've got to check it out further!!!










madmoravian, makes some beautiful wood pens, bottle stoppers, key chains, and even a few pieces of chainmaille, and this very lovely Handmade Walnut & Tiger Maple Trinket Box
Looks like a great Father's Day gift! madmoravian - love the name!!!!









Go have fun and check out these wonderful artisans - You'll find some great Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduate gifts, or something for you (or someone else) for just because you're worth it!
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
and be sure to leave a comment, let me know what you think!

No comments: