Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have A Heart




A Valentines Heart that is!
This one is called "Hearts and Flowers" a Celtic heart on one side and a red and pink flower on the other!
So, I've managed to get quite a bit done in the re-organizing and de-cluttering job - still more to do though! Amazing how much I've collected in the 7 years I've been here.
I've also managed to get a few new ornaments painted. I wasn't really planning on doing anything for Valentines day, but then I found some ornaments at a couple of stores around here.
I'm getting them listed a little late - but we'll see what happens.
I opened a new shop on ArtFire - I sort of like the flat rate fee, and the product listing page is sooooo convenient with everything on one page!
I debated on signing up and paying for it already - could have tried it out for free I guess, but decided that the $7.00/mo was worth it - no matter how many listings you put on there!

We'll see what happens.
Check it out! The Title of this blog links to my new shop!

No comments: