Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Splendor




Title links to my new shop on Art Fire.
This ornament is called "Valentine Splendor" - sort of like getting 2 ornaments in one - each ornament has a different design on each side.
I wasn't really planning to do Valentine ornaments, but then I found these lovely little ornaments and well, I just had to................................................
And after visiting a few other blogs, I noticed this new site called Art Fire - checked it out and thought I would give it a try. So far I really like it! The page for listing new items is sooooooooooooooooooooo easy to navigate through. It's all on one page! And you can put 10 pictures of an item if you want! I haven't put that many yet - but it's nice to be able to put more than 5 if you want.
Come check out my new shop! I'm not abandoning etsy yet - but I sort of like the idea that I can list as many items as I want and pay the same amount every month, and no other fees! That's it - except to PayPal of course.
So, I don't know if this works if I don't e-mail this to people, but if you sign up for the $7./mo fee (for life) and be sure to let them know I refered you - then I can get it for free! How cool is that!
You can too Register on ArtFire.com

No comments: