Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wonderful Art at Thursday Sweet Treat



Not too long ago, Natasha and I crossed paths. I don't really remember where we
1st came across each other - twitter I think.
Natasha really puts some time into her blog, which is mostly art created around a weekly theme, by a variety of some awesome artists. I think it's sooooooooooooooo awesome of her to take the time and effort to do all she does!

She reminds me of this saying that I have - not sure who wrote it:

"What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for one another."

I was so happy to finally be able to contribute a piece this week.

Also, very happy to finally get out and get some pictures done of some ornaments and a few other little items I've managed to get done. Yesterday was a bit tricky - the wind was blowing pretty good, and kept blowing my suncatchers around - as it did today - so I still don't have pictures of them. They'll come in time.
I think I'm finally getting this bug I've been battling for a while now under control.

Here's a few of my new ornaments, and do go check out some of the wonderful art on Natashas blog. Title links to her blog.

No comments: