Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Favorites on HandMadeArtists

With Halloween right around the corner I thought I'd focus on some very cool hand made creations by artisans on HandMadeArtists

This has to be the most beautiful spider I've ever seen.  Scary Web Maker Halloween Rhinestone Spider Necdklace by CrafterByHeart











and oh this Which Witch Unique Halloween Charm Bracelet is so pretty - almost too pretty for Halloween! By TheRodeoRose














and I love lampwork beads - and this Halloween Gazing Globe Lampwork Focal Bead Pendant Necklace  is no exception! by DancingFrogJewels (love the shop name too!)


and you really gotta see the other non Halloween creations these artisans make!! Really!

As always, I appreciate you stopping by and have a great day!
Comments are always greatly appreciated - they are moderated (sorry)

5 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Eeeck...I am shaking in my shoes....LOL

Unknown said...

hehehe glad you stopped by Monika!!

The Alchemist said...

Very nice post and really cute selections.

Miss Val's Creations said...

These pieces are fabulous! I do not like things with 8 legs but this one is beautiful! I love that bracelet too. It is so pretty and the Halloween accents are so subtle.

Unknown said...

Alix - thank you for dropping by!
Miss Val, I agree, I'm not super fond of spiders, but this one is quite beautiful! Glad you stopped by!