Wednesday, June 13, 2012

IBH Guild Featured Artist Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights

Recently, I became a member of the It's Better Handmade Guild on ArtFire.  Some of us have decided to join in writing features about other members.  It takes a little bit of time for me to do this, but I enjoy doing them. The readership on my blog is slowly growing, and I so appreciate all my followers and those who do come by!  
And I'm happy to introduce to you PinandTack with some very nice Handcrafted Delights!  Functionality, meet beauty! 
Beauty meet functionality!  Dress up that cork board with these pretty Black Diamond ThumbTacks













Yep, someone with creativity can make even those vintage clothes pins into something pretty like these Star and Twine Vintage Clothes Pins
I often do a blue theme for Christmas, and I'm thinking those would be a nice addition for hanging some items.  What would you use them for?
There are other colors with different embellishments available too!






From her June Specials category are these very cool Tofu Raven White Black Distressed Tacks

 Pin and Tack has other items too, these are just a small example of her creativity!
Beautify your home with some cool handmade creations!

Thanks so much for coming by, comments are moderated, and as much as I dislike them, the captcha is back on, sorry!  Had to do it! Love to hear what you think tho. 

10 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

I looove bling, nice write up Kris...♥♥
Monika

Unknown said...

Very nice promotion for Pin and Tack. I also am trying to build up readership for my blog and I think this is a nice way to accomplish that.
How about stringing a piece of twine across a mantle, wide doorway, empty wall, etc. and hang Christmas cards with those vintage clothes pins???
Have a great weekend!

Makin The Best Of it said...

Too cute...like a little gift shop! Thanks for sharing a wonderful artists

Judy Cogo Designs said...

Hi Kris, nice article. I will never look at a clothespin the same way again. Very creative.

myeuropeantouch said...

I just love Corinne, shabby girl art...♥♥♥
Monika

MaggieMays Fine Jewelry said...

This is a wonderful blog about Pin and Tack. You done a wonderful job in promoting her artistic talent along with beautiful handcrafted design's. Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Hi Monika, Thank You dear. I think dressing up those cork boards with her pretty tacks is a great idea!

Cathy, Thank you! Great idea!
Kimberly, it is like a little gift shop!
Judy- Thank you! I know those clothes pins take on a whole new dimension don't they!
MaggieMays - Thank you! I love how she takes very simple mundane items and makes them so pretty!

Thank you all so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, so sorry for the delay, there were things I had to get done!

Corrinne said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! It was wonderful to see such lovely words :)

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - Win handmade goodies AND promote yourself here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

Unknown said...

Glad to do it Corrinne!

Unknown said...

Very pretty items. Sweet write up.