Sunday, June 10, 2012

ArtFireCrazyTrain Rider LeeLuCreations

LeeLuCreations on ArtFire creates some pretty cool jewelry along with bobbies and barrettes.

I don't wear yellow - I love yellow but it doesn't look good on me, but I still love these adorable Hello Yellow Earrings












Oh, it's a Peter Cottontail Locket Necklace!!! Too Cute!

















There's just something about these cute little  He Thinks My Tractors Sexy Hair Pins that makes me almost want to buy them!  (except I just bought a cool pair of steampunk earrings! June's "play" money is all gone!)

I actually do know a couple of guys that would think those are really cool!
I bet you do too!





Our littlesister/littlebrother tag-a-longs:

PattyAnn with lots of vintage treasures and some of her own hats & an apron.  I love this Vintage White Linen Tea Jacket
















me! lisianblue, I currently have some of my stained glass, painted glass, and some of my hand painted ornaments.  This Butterflies and  Hibiscus Flowers Ornament is one of my favorites.















and Wyverndesigns with some pretty cool polymer clay creations, home decor, hand knit & crocheted items and more, check out these adorable Pink Ladybug Buttons

Now, we all know ladybugs are red, right!  But that's the awsome thing about "handmade" you can get such creative items!

Be unique

Thanks for visiting and have a uniquely wonderful day!
Comments are greatly appreciated, even tho they are moderated!

2 comments:

Andrea Wagner said...

Thank you for promoting the rider and the little sister/little brother!

Unknown said...

Thank YOU Andrea! I enjoy doing the blogs - I don't always include myself, but decided that this once - I did! :)