Saturday, February 27, 2010

ARTFIRE CRAZY TRAIN RIDER SCARLET IMPRESSIONS

Good Saturday Morning!  I'm actually sort of cranky this am - with about 1hr of sleep the people above me went stomping around and woke me up.  Then just as I was walking away from watering the plants in my bedroom some guy walks past the window and just stares right in!!! That's just rude!  but, I digress.

Wow - jewelry - Artfire has jewelry.  Lots of jewelry by a variety of jewelry artisans.  And the cool thing, it's all different which still just amazes me.
Scarlet Impressions has necklaces, earrings, bracelets, sets, for him, for the kids, and even has gift certificates!! What a great idea, that way if you want to get a gift for someone, but don't know quite what to buy them you can get them a gift certificate and they can choose their own wonderful handmade jewelry piece.
Wire wrapping fascinates me, especially if it's well done like this Lilac Turquoise Copper Wire Wrapped Pendant.















And for him, or her, this Brown Czech Glass Bracelet
















And for the kidlette, these pretty Pink Flower Earrings .  Oh wait a minute, I want those!!! There are necklaces for the little ones too!
















So, you can get something for just about everyone in the family in this unique shop - and shop in your jammies while sipping on your hot chocolate or coffee on this cold Saturday morning - who wants to go out  in the snow anyway!  Not snowing here, yet, just cold. 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: