Monday, February 22, 2010

ARTFIRE CRAZY TRAIN RIDER MOONLIGHT ETERNAL

My apologies to those that I have missed, I'm not going to try to catch back up - I'm never going to get caught up -so I'm just going to try really hard to stay up with this - I just have my days where I just can't accomplish much.
Jewelry - I don't go shopping much, but it seems like most of the jewelry in most stores (unless you're going real high end) looks a lot a like - but not so when you get to handmade!  Which is pretty amazing considering we are all basically buying from the same sources, but it just all depends on how it gets put together.   So, if you want something unique check out Moonlight Eternal.  These little Faceted Rings are so cute, and if you don't like blue, she has them in other colors too!




These Rainbow Moonstone Dangle Earrings really caught my eye.  I like dangly earrings, and I love moonstone.  Pretty aren't they!














Check these Black and Ruby Spider Earrings out!  I found these in her UnValentines Day section, a collection of spider earrings, skeleton items, black roses, a bloody hands necklace, well you get the idea right!










Now, can you honestly tell me you can find earrings like that somewhere in a brick and mortar store this time of year???  maybe, but this way you get go shopping in your jammies! (or no jammies)
Want some unique jewelry - pay a visit to Moonlight Eternal, and have fun shopping in your jammies!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: