Monday, January 7, 2013

HandMadeArtists Feature LilBitSassy

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!
Some how or another, I completely skipped over our featured artist a few weeks ago, so I'm featuring LilBitSassy  on HandMadeArtists now.  My apologies to LilBitSassy!

The creator of LilBitSassy lives in Meadville, PA and loves to create useful but fun items.  Many of her inspirations come from family members.   She especially enjoys making baby and children items, using her imagination to make things that they will love and/or enjoy playing with.

This sweet little "My 1st doll in Polka Dots" is adorable!


















I love the idea of this Teddy Bear Gift Bag - made with fabric it can become a great carry all for those little ones after the gift is opened.  I think my 3 yr old grand daughter would think this is a gift by itself. I think you'll agree that it's  super cute!

















LilBitSassy also makes some adorable snuggle blankets such as this Timothy Turtle Snuggle Buddy Blanket. Love those little green turtles on the blue background.  She also has bunnies, aliens, robots, frogs, lambs and other critters too. And some great blankets too!





So if you're looking for something that's well made for that special little someone in your life, I recommend you pay LilBitSassy a visit.  Besides her shop on HandMadeArtists, (links throughout the post) you can also find her at her blog and her other blog LilBitSassy, Sassy items for Sassy folks where she also sells her items.

You've got to see her adorable pj stockings!

Thanks for visiting, and wishing you a wonderful day & New Year!
Comments are greatly appreciated - they are moderated and show up only after I approve them. Your patience is requested - I will get to them!  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great feature...and better late then never. lol. there are so many great items in this shop!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

The Alchemist said...

Lovely post for a very nice gal. I do like her creations. Those book covers are wonderful.

Finding Charm said...

I love that My First Doll's face. Too cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Finding Charm, Alix, and Debbie Thank you! and thank you for stopping by and leaving comments - greatly appreciated!