Monday, July 13, 2009

100 Blog Post & 100th Listing

WOW! I'm not sure I could have timed this out if I had tried to - my 100th listing and my 100th blog post on the same day!
Well, since I have had 2 sales, I guess it would be my 102nd listing, but it's my currently 100th listing, so that's what I'm counting!
And, that's a good thing for those of you who love special ornaments, because I'm listing my beautiful handpainted one of a kind "Ocean" ornament for $10.00.
Normally I sell this size for $16 - $20, depending on the work, so this is a great deal for this special little ornament.
I have others in my ArtFire Studio too - and will be adding more in the next few days.
(title to this post links to my studio)
Here's "Ocean"




Have a great day and thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments: