Sunday, June 27, 2010

HAF FEATURED ARTIST S & T CREATIONS


It truly amazes me how many jewelry artists there on online, and no two are alike!  I'm almost surprised that the online jewelry artists haven't shut down the store business when you can go shopping in your "pj's" with your feet up sipping on a nice cool drink especially with creations like the artisans of S & T Creations on etsy make.

Seriously, check out these fantastic necklaces!

Daffodil Walkway Necklace







Black Chevron Set


















Want to know a little more about TerriB, the T in S & T Creations? Visit her blog here

My apologies for missing links, or if some do not work, blogspot was not being cooperative with me this am.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

jewelry by NaLa said...

That daffodil and butterfly necklace is a beauty! I love her jewelry. ;)

Unknown said...

She does make some seriously beautiful jewelry!!

TamsJewelry said...

I love her work!On my way to check out her blog.

Larissa said...

I love that daffodil necklace too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments. That Daffodil was my first attempt at that style of necklace and I am now working on some other concepts! It's nice to hear that others like it too!

Teri
S & T Creations
sandtcreations.etsy.com
sandtcreations.blogspot.com

twiddletoes said...

That first necklace is lovely. Like a beautiful basket of flowers for your neck.

Unknown said...

What wonderful creations! Nice post.

Brenda's Wearable Art said...

What a great partnership! Great post!

Christine Burgess said...

Her pieces are so unique. Each one is so different from the other it would be hard to choose a favorite.