Friday, December 18, 2009

Etsy HAF TEAM

There are some people that are on line so much I often wonder how they get any creating done - but then I forget, I'm sort of slow - I work slowly, I type slowly, and just process things slowly - I've always been kind of that way - but ever since the fibro hit me so hard about 10 years ago, I'm even slower - so, it's 9pm friday night and I have to wonder just how many people will read this, but here goes:

I reopened my etsy shop a few weeks ago and also joined the Etsy HAF team - that's Handmade Artist's Forum - and there are a number of them that do a great job of promoting the rest of us.  So, along with my ArtFire Crazy Train promotions, I'll also be doing Etsy HAF team member promotions. 


Beadlady 5 Designs comes up with some pretty combinations such as this Vintage Ruby Cabachon and Antique Brass Pin


And lots of other awesome jewelry combinations/







Stanislava has an eclectic collection of boxes, hearts, and these adorable little fairy angel ornaments that she creates.








Zur Designs has some very pretty anklets, bracelets, rings - one of the coold things about handmade - you get such a nice variety of creations.   This Black Webbed Jasper Wire Wrapped Ring is so pretty.






Red Fox Jewelry also creates some unique jewelry - but I keep being drawn to this sweet Christmas Tree Wire Sculpture zipper pull or purse charm














And that brings us to HaffinaAgain who has some pretty awesome earrings like these Flourite Dangle earrings







Now, aren't you wishing you had gone shopping online instead of at that big box store down the street? and you could have been shopping in your pj's!! 
Well, it's not too late yet - and there are birthdays, anniversaries and other events coming up right, so bookmark some of these talented artisans and when you need a nice gift for someone special,or yourself,  relax, hang out in your pj's and go shopping at Etsy or Artfire.   I know you won't be disappointed.

Handmade Artists Forum is a great place for artisans to hang out, share their creations, get feedback, give feedback and share the joys in life.

Merry Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

No comments: