Thursday, October 11, 2012

More favorite Creations


A  few more of my favorite things on HandmadeArtists 


I have a small collection of blue, and blue & white broken glass, pottery, plates etc that when I finally decide what to do with it, I hope it comes out half as beautiful as this Mosiac End Table by MyEuropeanTouch, or maybe I'll just send the pieces to the wonderfully talented Monika and have her create something with them!  I pretty much love everything she makes!!










I really like the way this  Green Wall Art in Mosaic, has different lines, shapes, sizes, greens by FischerFineArt













Talk about a fun highlight - "It Was the Night Before Christmas........................with what else but a great collection of handmade toys and more!  Check it out, and leave a comment too!
Just one of the items in this cool highlight, these Feedsack Designer Organic Cat Nip Toys are so cute - toys for the kitties too!

Thanks for coming by and have a super day!

No comments: